us if you have donated $100. or more so we can publicly thank you here.
- (42.2K x $20.) $844.00 (or more)
- Buzzie's Dairy Bar & Grill, 407 Trans Canada Hwy. Cornwall, PEI
Donors - (21.1K x $20.) $422.00 (or more)
- (10K x $20.) $200.00 (or more)
- (5K x $20.) $100.00 (or more)
Council of the Disabled for assisting and supporting our Run and Dennis
Debbaudt's seminars. The PEI CoD is in charge of receiving donations and
issuing receipts. Thank you so much for your continued support.
- PEI Credit Unions for accepting donations at your locations across PEI.
- Prince Edward Island Tourism Department for providing accommodations for us on the Western end of PEI at Jacques Cartier, Mill River, Green Park and Linkletter Provincial Parks
- Assistant Manager Rob and Charlottetown Superstore for donating water, Gatorade mix, Power Bars, bug spray & sunscreen
- Dale Larkin, owner of Inn at the Pier in Stanley Bridge, PEI, for providing beautiful accommodations for Dennis when he's here. Their picturesque property is situated on beautiful New London Bay overlooking the sand dunes of Prince Edward Island's National Park. This unique location coupled with the proximity to the ocean offers visitors an experience to be found nowhere else in PEI.